There may be some unprecedented circumstances where your flight gets delayed or canceled and you may need to make significant changes to your travel plans. In case your flight cancellation process is started, you may worry about the refund and keep thinking that how much would you get after paying the cancellation charges. These thoughts flame when we are not acquainted with the airline's cancellation and refund policies.
- You can cancel your TAP Air flight booking up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. However, TAP flight tickets purchased from a travel agency would not be canceled online. For this, you need to contact the travel agency.
- For tickets canceled within 24 hours of the original purchase won't carry any cancelation charge. Travelers may be eligible for a full refund in that case.
- You will need to pay the cancellation charge if the flight is booked within seven days of the departure. This is also applicable if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of the purchase.
- In case your flight is canceled from the airline's end, you can seek TAP Air Portugal flight cancellation compensation.
Request a Refund from TAP Air Portugal
- If the flight is canceled within 24 hours of its booking, you don't have to pay any flight cancellation charges.
- If the flight is canceled within 24 hours of the purchase with less than seven days are remaining, you will be subjected to refund charges such as Euro 15/USD 20/ CAD 30.
- You will receive a refund in the form of a voucher with a deduction of Euro 15 charges. The refund vouchers that are non-refundable and could only be used to purchase TAP Air Portugal tickets, is valid for one year.
- Your refund amount will reflect in your account within 5-7 working days.
- You can check the status of your refund request on TAP's official website.
- If your refund gets delayed in some cases, you can seek help from your bank or payment interface via which you booked the flight.
Get Unpublished Flight Deals+1-833-301-0413